24 October, 2006
Extraction Point is the first expansion pack to Monolith's popular shooter, F.E.A.R. Read More
F.E.A.R. Extraction Point, developed by TimeGate Studios, is the first expansion pack to F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon, developed by Monolith Productions. It is not considered canonical for the F.E.A.R. universe. Its story picks up right where F.E.A.R. 1 left off. As suggested by its title, the game follows The Point Man as he tries to make his way to an extraction point and escape the aftermath of the destruction of the ATC facility of Project Origin.
The expansion brings a handful of new weapons and enemies, while many return from the previous game. New weapons include a minigun, a sustained laser beam weapon, and deployable auto turrets as a new grenade type. Enemies will also wield all of these new weapons against the player. New enemies include invisible razor-clawed monsters and large rocket-launching mechs.
Interval 1 - Contamination
Interval 2 - Flight
Interval 3 - Descent
Interval 4 - Malice
Interval 05 - Extraction Point
Interval 06 - Epilogue
PC System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, x64 or 2000 with the latest Service Pack installed.
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (August edition) or higher.
- CPU (Processor): Intel Pentium 4 1.7GHz or equivalent processor.
- RAM: 512MB or more.
- GPU (Graphics Card): 64MB Nvidia GeForce 4 Ti or ATI Radeon 9000 video card.
- Monitor: Monitor that can display in 4:3 aspect ratio.
- HDD (Hard Drive): 5.0GB free Hard Drive space for installation and additional HDD space for a swap file and saved game files.
- Sound Card: 16-bit DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card with support for EAX 2.0.
Recommended System Requirements
- CPU (Processor): Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz or equivalent processor.
- RAM: 1GB.
- GPU (Graphics Card): A GeForce 6600 or 256MB Radeon 9800 Pro or equivalent supported DirectX 9c compliant video card with hardware T&L and pixel shader 2.0 support.
- Sound Card: Sound blaster X-Fi series sound card.
- NVIDIA GeForce 4 Ti series, GeForce FX 5900 series, 6600 series, 6800 series, 7800 series
- ATI Radeon 9800 Series, Radeon 9500 Series, Radeon 9600 Series, Radeon 9700 Series, Radeon 9800 Series, Radeon X600 Series, Radeon X700 Series, Radeon X800 Series, Radeon X850 Series