Discussions about previously announced games that are not released yet.
By MichaelMorin
Hello,

So first of all this is indeed a very long wall of text but I want to break down a few things and these are just my thoughts about horror games, you know how Resident evil (for a while), Silent Hill, Dead space, The last of us and more recently Evil Within favoured 3rd person perspective?

3rd Person all while can get you some times isn't really that scary, I have heard countless people talk about this and I am inclined to agree, atmosphere helps yes and jump-scares are actually somewhat cheap which I can admit but if you really think about it since when does scaring someone have to be based around some made-up character the stories are nice which I'll admit and it's also what makes the games more enjoyable to play in the first place, I will say though how the hell do you want to make the player relate to the main character? I am pretty sure you can tell that most normal people don't carry around weapons killing bad guys or at least not at first.

For More You Can Check:-
Marketing video production agency
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!